OPC-server for MODBUS RTU
MODBUS RTU protocol is used in many devices from simple modules input / output to full - controllers. OPC-server provides the ability to connect devices that support the protocol MODBUS RTU, to any software product developed in accordance with specification OPC DA, including SCADA KRUG 2000 ™ . Information sharing can be achieved with such devices as the Program Logic
Control, Communication with the object and other devices from various manufacturers.
- Provides information exchange with devices that support MODBUS RTU
- supports physical interfaces RS-232/485
- Provides data collection and management of several physical channels simultaneously
- Provides data collection and management devices to 255 devices on one channel
- Setting the parameters of the OPC-server implemented in a configuration
- Provides ongoing monitoring of conditions and parameters of devices in a configuration OPC-server
- supported by converting data types
- supported by the data to the scale.
- processor Pentium II - 233 MHz or higher
- RAM - 128 MB
- amount of free hard disk space 3 MB
- Availability serial RS-232/485
- Operating system: Windows NT4.0/2000/XP
OPC-server is a trial version to reach full employment within 30 days.
An evaluation version can be downloaded here.